Menu Toggle

Vodafone Community

Community Cafè

an English thread

Highlighted
New Entry
Oh, an english thread..!! Well done, Pittix :thumbup: That's good to improve language.... If I'll be able to rememeber what I studied a long time ago.....
we can speak about something that we haven't never speaken!! by exaple who of us has lived in the country????

Just a little game: can you find the two mistakes in this sentence? :P Hey boy! Don't get anger with me! Really kidding! :wink: And btw good idea indeed!!!!
Mostra altro
Highlighted
Follower
sorry is spoken and by example....sorry again
DOWNLOAD UBUNTU!!! RINGRAZIARE NON NUOCE ALLA SALUTE, ANZI È SINTOMO DI BUONA EDUCAZIONE!
Mostra altro
Highlighted
New Entry
@"Rags" ha scritto:
Oh, an english thread..!! Well done, Pittix :thumbup: That's good to improve language.... If I'll be able to rememeber what I studied a long time ago.....
we can speak about something that we haven't never speaken!! by exaple who of us has lived in the country????

Just a little game: can you find the two mistakes in this sentence? :P Hey boy! Don't get anger with me! Really kidding! :wink: And btw good idea indeed!!!!
ma come cavolo fate a parlare così bene l'inglese???????
Mostra altro
Highlighted
SuperUser
Iunet, in English, please! Training, I suppose! :wink:
E' vero che i soldi non fanno la felicità, ma in limousine si piange meglio!
Mostra altro
Highlighted
Follower
english is a good language!!! I think if you would like to write in english here you'll have better mark at school!!! on the first day of the last year when my english teacher went in classroom he started to speak all the lesson in english!!! if we cannot understand something she said to say her what's the meaning of
DOWNLOAD UBUNTU!!! RINGRAZIARE NON NUOCE ALLA SALUTE, ANZI È SINTOMO DI BUONA EDUCAZIONE!
Mostra altro
Highlighted
Follower
@"IUNET439" ha scritto:

also if you listen some song it can be useful trying to find the text and trying to understand what the song want to say!!!
Mostra altro
Highlighted
New Entry
@"pittix" ha scritto:
@"IUNET439" ha scritto:

also if you listen some song it can be useful trying to find the text and trying to understand what the song want to say!!!
ma andate a quel paese!!!!
ovviamente without offesa!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mostra altro
Highlighted
Follower
make up your mind or you speak english or you cannot write in this 3d!!! (starting a school like a liceo isn't the best decision i think!!!! you have to study hard!!! )
Mostra altro
Highlighted
New Entry
@ Iunet: English was one of my younger passions.... I've relly enjoyed the study of that language. Recently, I met my old english teacher and we remembered a lot of good things each other. I really thanked her by heart for the english language knowledge she gave me and for the passion she transmitted to me: a real precious gift. Dictionary and study did the rest.. As Mimmo wrote :thumbup: @Pittix: Sorry about what? Mistakes always help to understand..... :wink: And don't think your english knowledge is bad... !!!
Mostra altro
Highlighted
New Entry
@"Rags" ha scritto:
@ Iunet: English was one of my younger passions....
what a bad passion!!
p.s. now i'm chatting on msn with an australian girl
Mostra altro
Utenti online
Attualmente online: 5 membri 152 ospiti
Diamo il benvenuto ai nuovi membri della community:
4g arrow-right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Chevron_left main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_up main_icn_Close google-plus-thin main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation