Menu Toggle

Vodafone Community

Community Cafè

an English thread

Highlighted
Follower
sorry for the bad writing....i usually make the mistakes of the 3rd person singular or i change the irregular past tense
DOWNLOAD UBUNTU!!! RINGRAZIARE NON NUOCE ALLA SALUTE, ANZI È SINTOMO DI BUONA EDUCAZIONE!
Mostra altro
Highlighted
New Entry
what a bad passion!!
p.s. now i'm chatting on msn with an australian girl

..So, it's not so bad... Isn't it? :lol: Passion calls passion.. :thumbup:
:omino: Pittix, I'm not a teacher.. I'm a real crazyman and I made/make/ will make bigger mistakes than yours :tralemiebraccia:
Mostra altro
Highlighted
Follower
I know!!!! but here we can also improve our english
DOWNLOAD UBUNTU!!! RINGRAZIARE NON NUOCE ALLA SALUTE, ANZI È SINTOMO DI BUONA EDUCAZIONE!
Mostra altro
Highlighted
New Entry
oh oh wonderful,
an english space....I breaked my english course beacause I work a lot....and maybe you see it...maybe my english is very very bad...but I try beaceuse I think that in this way I can only improve.
I learned english at school and now I speak english to work with customers and other people... I have difficult with the grammar but I speak fluently....and I learn quickly because I hear the sound so some language aspects are very easy for me!!!
I'm sorry for this english tragedy....I close my post...it's better!!! :XD:
Mostra altro
Highlighted
New Entry
:thumbup: Really good instead! And I bet you speak better than you write.... :wink:
Mostra altro
Highlighted
New Entry
@"sunshine83" ha scritto:
oh oh wonderful,
an english space....I breaked my english course beacause I work a lot....and maybe you see it...maybe my english is very very bad...but I try beaceuse I think that in this way I can only improve.
I learned english at school and now I speak english to work with customers and other people... I have difficult with the grammar but I speak fluently....and I learn quickly because I hear the sound so some language aspects are very easy for me!!!
I'm sorry for this english tragedy....I close my post...it's better!!! :XD:
sunshine your english in incredible...
i'm not good in english and i hope to improve my english because in the school report i have 5
Mostra altro
Highlighted
New Entry
Iunet, I bet on you, too: you are enough rock solid to change that 5 to a 7 :thumbup:
Mostra altro
Highlighted
Follower
yeah you can!!!!!! but why now the lab is so quiet???? anybody is here????
Mostra altro
Highlighted
New Entry
@"Rags" ha scritto:
Iunet, I bet on you, too: you are enough rock solid to change that 5 to a 7 :thumbup:
thanks...
how i can do this??
Mostra altro
Highlighted
New Entry
hello frieds!!! I speak a bad english!! I try write! che avrò mai scritto?? :mrgreen:
Mostra altro
Utenti online
Attualmente online: 4 membri 140 ospiti
Diamo il benvenuto ai nuovi membri della community:
4g arrow-right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Chevron_left main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_up main_icn_Close google-plus-thin main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation