Menu Toggle

Vodafone Community

Community Cafè

an English thread

Highlighted
SuperUser
@"pittix" ha scritto:
now i'm going to speak english!!!! see you an hour late

I wish you a very nice lesson! I think it's important learn english because it gives you the chance to speak with the entire planet
Mostra altro
Highlighted
Follower
i came back
DOWNLOAD UBUNTU!!! RINGRAZIARE NON NUOCE ALLA SALUTE, ANZI È SINTOMO DI BUONA EDUCAZIONE!
Mostra altro
Highlighted
SuperUser
How was the lesson Pittix?
Mostra altro
Highlighted
Follower
well....it was good about eiffel65!!!! a famous italian band!!!do you know them????
DOWNLOAD UBUNTU!!! RINGRAZIARE NON NUOCE ALLA SALUTE, ANZI È SINTOMO DI BUONA EDUCAZIONE!
Mostra altro
Highlighted
SuperUser
@"pittix" ha scritto:
well....it was good about eiffel65!!!! a famous italian band!!!do you know them????

Yes I do! of course i know them, I used to listen them when i was younger
Mostra altro
Highlighted
Follower
yeah!!!! speaking about music....do you like release me singed by agnes??? she is a swedish singer
this is the video....she is also a cool girl!!!!

Mostra altro
Highlighted
SuperUser
yeah! I already listened this song and i think it's pretty good, also her voice is very good! I didn't know that she was Swedish!
Ps where did you learn english? It's really very good! :thumbup:
Mostra altro
Highlighted
Follower
the last year i've got a very good teacher!!!! at the middle school i haven't learned english because i learned how to make noise!!!!
Mostra altro
Highlighted
SuperUser
@"pittix" ha scritto:
the last year i've got a very good teacher!!!! at the middle school i haven't learned english because i learned how to make noise!!!!

I see! This explain why you know english very good! Anyway I have a question. Can you understand people when they speak english? you know that there are so many kinds of accents, for example do you know australian accent?
Mostra altro
Highlighted
Follower
i understand people that speak uk english and american english.....but i haven't heard australian acent....can you give me some video or some sites which people speak only australian english
Mostra altro
Utenti online
Attualmente online: 8 membri 311 ospiti
Diamo il benvenuto ai nuovi membri della community:
4g arrow-right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Chevron_left main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_up main_icn_Close google-plus-thin main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation