Vodafone Community

Prodotti e Servizi

Rechargable SIM

RISOLTO
Vai alla soluzione
Highlighted
New Entry

Hello, apologies for English, but my Italian sucks :(

I have a rechargeable SIM card and right now I am out of the country. Vodafone did charge my account and I am in debt (negative balance). How can I pause/suspend my current plan? I only want to use it when I am in the country, which is every second month most likely. 

Many thanks,

Alex

Mostra altro
1 SOLUZIONE ACCETTATA

Soluzioni accettate
Highlighted
SuperUser

Hi and welcome!

Sorry for my bad English language.  Offer on your sim is renewed every month. You have to deactivate it and then reactivate it when you return to Italy. Unfortunately there is noy temporary suspension.

E' vero che i soldi non fanno la felicità, ma in limousine si piange meglio!

Visualizza soluzione nel messaggio originale

Mostra altro
5 RISPOSTE 5
Highlighted
SuperUser

Hi and welcome!

Sorry for my bad English language.  Offer on your sim is renewed every month. You have to deactivate it and then reactivate it when you return to Italy. Unfortunately there is noy temporary suspension.

Visualizza soluzione nel messaggio originale

Mostra altro
Highlighted
New Entry

Thanks SuperMimmo! Your English as perfect :)

So if I keep it active than the debt will accumulate each month, right? It's already -14 euro :)

Just wondering for how long it will be going if I do not deactivate...

Mostra altro
Highlighted
SuperUser

Pay attention:  after two or three renewals without money (I do not remember) your option will be automatically disacited and you will no longer have any more negative credit. When you recharging your sim you will have to pay your debt of 14 €

Mostra altro
Highlighted
New Entry

Thanks once again. 

I am back in Italy next week and will bring the balance back to zero. But looks like I need to be careful next time I am away... Quite a strange process to put a customer to debt rather than stop the service... But well, nothing can be done here, isn't it :(

Mostra altro
Highlighted
SuperUser

Yes, it is strange but, in the past, customers complained about the immediate deactivation of the service due to insufficient credit, so Vodafone in Italy has activated this method.

Mostra altro
Utenti online
Attualmente online: 16 membri 310 ospiti
Diamo il benvenuto ai nuovi membri della community:
4g arrow-right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Chevron_left main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_up main_icn_Close google-plus-thin main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation